About Sacred Legacy Arts:
Sacred Legacy Arts began in 2014 with the vision to create tiny time capsules of wearable art for families to preserve their most cherished memories in a tangible, sensory experience. Instead of tucking mementos into little boxes that are rarely seen, Kelly wanted to find a way to take the memories that families usually save and turn them into beautiful works of art that could be worn and treasured.
What Sets Us Apart....
Sacred Legacy Arts is a world class service focusing their efforts in the United States and Canada that continually leads the way in the DNA jewelry industy in avant-garde, innovative creativity with DNA Keepsake jewelry concepts that transforms the way mainstream society views such personal keepsakes. Our brand is well known for innovating industry standards of premium, high end quality heirloom pieces while maintaining the integrity of sustainable, ethically sourced materials to create our art. Sacred Legacy Arts is the ONLY currently existing DNA artisan company who exclusively utilizes small business artisans to create our design repertoire and casts our precious metal settings in 100% ethically sourced, sustainable metals through a hand casting service in the USA. When you invest your DNA memories into Sacred Legacy Arts jewelry, you can take pride in knowing that you participated in setting the industry's gold standard of advocating for fair trade, ethically created, sustainable art within the DNA jewelry field.
We also partner with many charity and outreach efforts -- our bronze Persephone and silver Frida rings helps to fund the developing educational and vocational skills of women in Mexico through Laura's Workshop and many of our gold and silver pieces come from a charity goldsmith where 100% of the proceeds go to fund animal rescue programs. Ten percent of all our gross jewelry sales also go to a local maternity home for women in Indiana that assist the mothers-to-be with education, housing, employment, and steps to self sufficient empowerment.
Simply put, we seek to revolutionize our industry with a commitment to create ethically made pieces that contribute towards making a difference in the lives of others in the global community. Your investment in our art makes you direct partners in creating a positive impact on our environment and communities!
We are so proud to work with all families from all walks of life. Whether you seek out our jewelry to celebrate your breastfeeding journey, to remember your honeymoon memories, or to honor the loss of a loved one and keep a part of them close through jewelry or any other part of your personal legacy -- we are here to help you preserve these most hallmark moments of your life into the most intimate, unique concept that personalized jewelry has to offer.
Visit us on Instagram
As seen on...
More about the Sacred Legacy Arts team ....
My name is Kelly and I am the founder and sole creating designer with Sacred Legacy Arts. I am a Michigan native, a wife, a mother to two beautiful boys and a brand new baby girl, a mother nurturer, and an artist.
- I have a bachelor's degree in Sociology and six years of prior experience as a social worker before becoming a full time artist
- I am an avid coffee mug collector and my favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz.
- My first son's pregnancy and delivery was emotionally traumatic and after being subjected to medical manipulation, this is where my fire and passion for empowering women was born.
- My second son was born peacefully in a home birth that brought a lot of emotional healing after my prior experience. It was soon after this that Sacred Legacy Arts was also born.
- I draw a lot of my jewelry design inspiration from listening to music -- more specifically from Stevie Nicks!
My name is Beth, and I'm the administrative assistant here at Sacred Legacy Arts. I joined Kelly in May of 2016 after admiring her work and finally purchasing a piece of my very own. If you have contacted us via email, you've probably chatted with me!
- I am a born and bred Hoosier and I've lived in South Bend for most of my life. I have two beautiful children and a husband that I adore to the ends of the earth.
- I graduated from Indiana University South Bend with a bachelors degree two weeks before the birth of my first child. I also attended Ball State University & Purdue University.
- My first baby and I struggled immensely to breastfeed successfully and I ended up pumping exclusively for 10 months. During that time I donated over 40 gallons of breastmilk! I am an avid proponent of breastmilk sharing. My second child is a pro breastfeeder and we are still going strong after 2 years.
- My first birth was without any assistance, and for my second I elected to use an epidural. Both experiences were amazing and profound in their own ways.
- In my spare time I enjoy reffing flat track roller derby, spending time in the great outdoors, and unschooling my babes!
My name is Molly, and I'm the customer financial manager here at Sacred Legacy Arts. I joined Kelly in December of 2016 to help facilitate a layaway program to make these incredible pieces of art more accessible for those who prefer to utilize a payment plan.
- I’m originally from New England, and ventured to the Midwest to attend university. I met my husband here, had a child, and just recently bought a home in South Bend – I guess we’re permanent residents now!
- I spent a year of college in Austria, learning German and generally gallivanting around Europe with one of my best friends. It was definitely the most memorable year of my life, although my memory isn’t hanging on to my ability to speak German, sadly.
- I was completely shocked with an unplanned pregnancy. After doing a lot of research and soul-searching, I ended up choosing an unassisted home birth, and my daughter was born into my hands in a pool in our apartment. It was one of the defining moments of my life.
- I struggled with low supply due to IGT, and thanks to the generosity and compassion of breastfeeding and pumping moms, I was able to provide my daughter with donated breast milk until she was 28 months of age. Donor moms are angels on Earth.
- I dream of someday living in a communal setting with other families and lots of land!